2019 was a year of firsts and lasts. Last time being an undergraduate student, first time living in a farmhouse, first time having a “big girl” job. So much can change in a year, and so much has changed since I last sat down to write one of these “Top ____ Things”.
In case you missed the last few years of the yearly roundups, here they are:
19. Booked a full calendar of wonderful weddings in 2019 (and have a full calendar for 2020 😉 )
18. Planned and photographed a styled shoot with the wonderful Sierra McCray Photography!
17. Visited the Oregon Coast
16. Visited NYC for the first time!
15. Graduated from college!!
14. Began a full-time job (THAT I ADORE)
13. Moved into a cute lil farmhouse <3
12. Booked a trip to Belize! (and leaving on January 3rd – eeeeep!) Stay tuned for my FIRST international solo travel trip and the recap that will come with it 🙂
11. Was a bridesmaid in my sister’s wedding!
Did I mention how amazing it was to be on the other side of the camera for once? Valley Brooke Photography did an amazing job and I recommend them to anyone in the Altoona, PA area!!
10. Became an Aunt <3
Hi, Emma B❤️ I love you more than you know little one!
09. Re-branded Andrea Cable Photography
08. Updated my lighting equipment (and now reception pictures are one of my favorite parts of a wedding day!!)
07. Fell in love with Charleston, SC!!
06. Learned how to be brave
I’ve done incredible things this year. Things I never dreamed of doing, saying, or pursuing. I’d love to sit down and have a conversation about the brave things I accomplished this year, both in my personal and professional life.
05. Balanced having a full-time job AND running a photography business (and survived)
done incredible things this year. Things I never dreamed of doing, saying, or pursuing. I’d love to sit down and have a conversation about the brave things I accomplished this year, both in my personal and professional life.
04. Strengthened my relationship with Jesus (a continual thing)
03. Joined multiple community-building groups in the Harrisonburg area!
This was a huge goal for 2019 for me, and I successfully completed being a part of different community groups and volunteered around the area! 2020 will be a year full of me being in a program through United Way called Emerging Leaders, and boy oh boy am I excited.
02. PHOTOGRAPHED MY BEST FRIEND GETTING PROPOSED TO
It was such a sweet moment that I got to capture and I am incredibly excited for Ben and Kayla’s special day in 2020! ❤️
AAAAAND, the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT IS…..
01. STARTING PURSUING BRANDING AND LOGO DESIGN (in addition to wedding photography 😉 )
I’ve had a huge passion for marketing, branding, and logo design ever since I can remember being in business.
After going through the process with a professional brand stylist, I knew this was something I had a passion for and could possibly develop into a side part of Andrea Cable Photography.
If you’re looking to learn more, stay tuned!! More information will be coming your way, but for now, STAY TUNED for another exciting announcement about my 2020 branding and logo services!